Saturday, October 22, 2005
It's gonna be me baby,
It's gonna you baby.
Time, I've been patient for so long ,
How can I pretend to be so strong?
Looking at you baby,
Feeling it too baby.
If I'm asking you to hold me tight
then it's gonna be all right.
It's gonna be Love,
It's gonna be great,
It's gonna be more then I can take.
It's gonna be free,
It's gonna be real,
It's gonna change everything I feel.
It's gonna be sad,
It's gonna be true,
It's gonna be me baby,
It's gonna be you baby,
It's gonna be..
It's gonna be Love.
Time, am I restless or a fool?
How can you pretend to be so cruel?
Maybe it's me baby,
Maybe it's true baby,
Maybe it's everything were dreaming of
We waited long enough.
It's gonna be Love,
It's gonna be great,
It's gonna be more then I can take.
It's gonna be free,
It's gonna be real,
It's gonna change everything I feel.
It's gonna be sad,
It's gonna be true,
It's gonna be your the one to do.
It's gonna be me baby,
It's gonna be you baby.
[Backup singers]
The sooner you let two hearts beat together,
The sooner you know this love is forever.
[Mandy]
It's gonna be love..
[Backup Singers]
Love needs time now or never.
[Mandy]
It's gonna be love.
[Backup Singers]
You really got to believe,
[Both]
it's gonna be strong enough.
It's gonna be Love,
It's gonna be great,
It's gonna be more then I can take.
It's gonna be free,
It's gonna be real,
It's gonna change everything I feel.
It's gonna be sad,
It's gonna be true,
It's gonna be your the one to do.
It's gonna be hard,
It's gonna be tough,
It's gonna be more then just enough.
It's gonna be love (x2) ,
It's gonna be sad,
It's gonna be true.
It's gonna be me baby,
It's gonna be you baby,
It's gonna be me baby,
It's gonna be you.
It's gonna be real.
It's gonna be love (x2)
10:03 PM