Wednesday, December 14, 2005
After one week and two days of not training, im proud to say that :
"I , Alicia Tiang, completed 10x 200m ." :D
its a miracle! whoopee! I survived.
but, today's gym workout was so so tiring, I almost died, :
almost, but didn't :D hah.
so yes, we did like so many weights stuff. And I went up to 80kg for half squats! yay-ers!
but, others did 85kg (x I lifted the 85,
I slowly sank and I couldn't lift it up again x)
quite saddening really. But it was funny tho.
hm, we did lunges, ankle flips and such, tapping. And others
but the worst was hanging!
we had to hang on to a bar, and bring out knees to our nose.
I think you can imagine.
the knee to the nose, sure. easy
the hanging on part was painful!
my hands are now blistery :
poor hands of mine, they are peeling ):
and are in need of proper rest.
therefore, im going to let them rest now.
HEH :D
2:28 PM