Friday, January 13, 2006
I hate this thing, sucky. I typed in a long long post and it’s gone! bleah. well right now, im in excruciating pain. and it’s a miracle im able to type this hugging my knees to my chest. amazing really.
well, I was typing that it was Friday the 13th and I couldn’t care less even tho (mostly) everyone is so paranoid. sheesh. and that school was fun cos today is all sciences, morning training was slack cos I couldn’t do like 2/3rd(s) of the stuff cos of the pain in my poor butt. and how lovable Miss Chan massaged it and it was really really really painful but it was better after that, but its pain again now. ): butt and stomach pain, good combination :
anyway, did relay today and was okay, but really painful , I can’t pass to balpreet, she’s too fast and I can’t catch her, boo. slowslow me, sad sad. ohwell. and I have ICG [ international children's games ] relay practice on Tuesday, today was the normal Singapore one, or SPH [Singapore press holdings] relay team, national schools and national junior. yupyup!
and Miss Chan is my coach for ICG team, did I tell you how much I love her ?
10:53 PM