Friday, March 31, 2006
Mondaylong long day, slept at one on Sunday and I went to school in the morning, cos there was no morning training, gosh, was so tired and stressed for the whole day ? :/ not really that nice, but yes, after going for cf I guess a little of the stress was gone :D well i
guess know prayer really works then.
Tuesdaygosh, even longer day, so many thoughts in my head :/ its like over whelming. so yea, I couldn’t really focus on anything. and during training i was so discouraged, cos I couldn't even clear the low low jump. and I'm supposed to jump nicely. so yea. and also too many guilt thoughts, really ironic, I'm supposed to be the happy-go-lucky and don't-care-about-anything-person. its situations like these when you realize that you are wrong :/
Wednesdayoh, but Wednesday was better, it was quite fun really. But, I woke up late for morning training cos balpreet did not set her alarm and I was waiting for her to wake me up, cos she usually does :/ oops, then miss jenny had to come upstairs to wake us up lah :/ but lucky for me, coach didn't scold, cos balpreet apologized lah, yup. Anyway ! I got miss chua to read my palm, turns out that I'm going to be rich :D by myself too, not my husband !! dipna is going to have a rich husband tho, and chris is going to be rich, and he was like, "okay people I'm giving you all a chance, I'm going to be rich who wants to marry me ?" hahaha, so funny I tell you. Spastic really, also, yanlin brought nail-polish for training, cos amalina wanted it, so yes. Balpreet was painting ama's nails. So I decided to pain dom and calvin’s nails ! so fun, calvin has such feminine nails :/ they look like melody lee's nails :D heh. And since I did the nail-polishing-painting thingamajiggy it looks super nice :D yay me !
ThursdayThursday went by quite fast, and it was okay. I didn't really suffer in the gym :D and I painted dom and calvin's nails again (x now it was both hands, at first it was only the right hands :D and I sort of helped ama to draw the white part of the French manicure-d nails :D but it was only one finger lah :D but still, I helped ! :D oh, and someone sort of hates me, I'm sorry .. I think ? :D maybe only, lets see if you're nice, if you are, then I'll try to be sorry :D
Fridayso spastic ! today, I said the words "so mean" like ten thousand times :/ and balpreet was like, " no need to tell me I'm mean lah ! I'm born like that." I was like ".." [ speechless ] so yah, and today. My arch hurt. BOTH sides, plus, I fell while doing backward running cos I decided to be so cool (x was quite funny lah, and I scared dipna to death (x heh, oh, and then I landed on my poor butt so it hurt like mad. Oh, and D.I.S.C was okay, ho hum :D
and now, I'm going to have to redo a blog skin :D
http://2girls1guyatayfcamp.blogspot.comjoey, charles and my blog ! :D it’s a shared thing. Fun fun.
10:33 PM