Saturday, January 13, 2007
hate hate hate hate hate this. I'm freaking myself out.. maybe I'll just pretend nothing ever happened.okay. enough of that. i should remember that its all momentary, all hurts would cease and everything will get better if i just surrender it to God. Amen. so, this year.. hm, so far ? its been alright. the best thing so far would be me becoming a sub-com leader (x hm, co-leaders. i guess serving in creative com is great. i like doing stuff with my hands and yeah. I'm able to return my talents to God in that sense (: through something i like doing too. makes serving a whole lot easier and better, since its willingly done and not forced. :D so today was the launch of the sub-comms ! creative comm, prayer and encouragement, hospitality and fellowship tea ! :D anyway. just decided to be really random and tell y'all my homework :DEnglish homework to be precise.1) 20,000 word novella :D or 10 2000 word short stories2) 400 words (200 words each) -reflection + summary of 'Tuesdays with Morrie'3) 100 word summary of each story from the literary non-fiction collection (30 stories):D another random thought : i feel like I'm dying now :/and cf which is called m-tagon i think that's how its spelt.. was super embarrassing. forfeits and stuff. sigh, me and my hot flush/ blushing abilities are now good friends (:construction, the math topic, is getting easier. i finally know how to do it now. yepp.Tuesdays with Morrie is a very nice book. touching uh huh. Literary non-fiction collection is quite boring. but some of the topics are nice. hurdles are not my event, i suck at it. but its really fun.I'm a really horrible thing.my English is like super atrocioussomething is seriously wrong .. i seem so .. emo ? :/ ahhh, alicia's brain is screwed. we'll see how she gets through that. :D
10:41 PM