<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9640215?origin\x3dhttp://swiftand-beautiful.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MEMORY VERSE

"So with you:
Now is your time of grief,
but I will see you again and
you will rejoice,
and no one
will take away your joy."

John 16:22

FEMME devoir



Alicia
li xuan
alicia_lixuan@hotmail.com
30thdecember :]
Zion YF
tracker
Rosyth School
Singapore Sports School
*

there was one

[x]black flats
[x]black long cardigan
[x]navy blue hoodie
[x]digital camera
[x]laptop
[x]piano lessons



Dalies
Aaron Pan. Alethia. Amalina. Amanda Lau. Amanda Lee. April. Aran. Athelie. Audrey Cheong.

Balpreet. Barry. Bernice Teo. Bernice Wong. Beverly.

Carey. Caroline Fu. Cassandra. Cecilia. Charles. Charmaine. Cheryl. Chuan En. Cindy Tan. Cindy. Colin. Crystal.

Daniel Lee. Daniel Ng. Daniella. Daniella Chan. Danny Chua. Danny Seah. Deborah. Delfina. Dipna.

Eddy. Edlyn. Eleanor. Elsa.

Fadhlina. Faris. Fariza.

Gayle. Geraldine. Gillian. Gina.

Hannah Ng. Hui Fang. Hui Min. Hui Ru.

Ira. Irenaeus.

Jamie Lew. Janice Yun. Jasmine Lee. Jasmine Tee. Jazreel Jiaai. Joanne. Joel Pang. Joey Tay. John. Jolene Poh. Jolene Teo. Jonathan. Joshua Shou. Jovina. Joy. Julia Lee. Junipher.

Kalusha. Kenji. Keshia. Khai Leng. Khoonie. Krista. Kristine.

Leon. Linglin. Lin Ping. Lois. Lydia Khoo.

Magdalene. Mariam. Matthaeus. Matthew. Maybelline Tan. Megan. Melissa Tan. Melissa Wong. Melody Leow. Melody Teo. Merissa. Mr Herbert Lee.

Nicole Koh. Noreen.

Olivia. Ophilia.

Priscilla Loh.

Richard. Ridzwan. Ruben.

Sakinah. Samantha Ong. Sarah. Sean Chew. Sheena Tan. Shermaine Lou. Sherman. Shiying. SiJia. SSP Sailors. Sze Min.

Timothy Low. Tyanne.

Valerie Ng. Valerie P. Vanessa Teo. Vera.

Wanyi. Wei Chen. Wei Ning.

YanYee. Ying Fen. YiQing. Yong Jia. Yusof. Yvonne.

Zena.

other links
AJC. ZionYD. Oots famm. DeviantArt. Facebook. Friendster. Photobucket.



history in the making
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
December 2008
April 2009


TAGBOARD

,plot it out in black and white.








CREDS
Designer: shocking/casualty
Hosted: Blogger, Imageshack
Others: 1 2
Monday, April 30, 2007
blood moon

**
Something amusing just happened :D
James got kicked in the 'bull's eye' by my sister (x

FUNNNY
No more Father's Day.
Now he's talking about the female and male anatomy.
Crazy people. My sister is encouraging him. "/

A SCIENCE QUIZ is currently taking place -.-
**


OKAY !
I just finished watching 3 and a half episodes of CSI- Miami.


**
And, I am unable to finish my movie and James is being a gong "/
This is very retarded.
**

HELLO :D

The above is just a short little extract from my daily experiences (x

Had training today at 0830, warm-up was the funniest that I ever had and ever enjoyed. :D We joked and walked like practically the whole round and jogged the last 100metres. Unfortunately, we were the most retarded and we tried to pretend as though we jogged the whole round so we would be able to finish with the guys. (x However, we were such lousy actresses that coach demanded we jog another round and he kept checking on us "/

Training was quite so-very tiring. Especially since I'm unwell and I wasn't able to breathe all that well. Striding kept making me cough and wheeze "/ , Piriyah was so pitiful, she had to bear with me until we finished striding. (x

Did like one less set of runs than I was supposed to and Coach's wife came down today :D I kinda like her much more now (: Thanks to her, my starts have improved. Coach helped too, but she was really helpful and all :]

After training was funny :D Ama, Bal, Dipna, Val and I went to Pizzhut for lunch. Piriyah and Noreen were expected somewhere else. 5 of us had so much fun. (: Talking super loudly ( mostly me, because my ears were blocked and I couldn't really hear myself all too well ), laughing like idiots, making fun of ourselves andddd eating :D

To Ama, Bal, Dipna and Val : Sorry if i ate too slow and made y'all wait :D Especially to Ama and Val (x

Went to the Pasar Malam again with Val and Ama, Val left early so Ama and I were left to our own devices. Walked around and looked at stuff before going back into Causeway Point to try on clothes and other stuff. Then we made our way to the AngMoKio Hub and did some furthur exploring of the place. Went to try on clothes and stuff :D Super fun.

Ama : We have to do this again, it was really really fun :D Plus, it was nice talking to you and knowing you better (:

AND , I bought another pair of shorts that look so nice (x Ama wanted the other colour altho I personally like the white one on her. Oh well :D Whatever makes you happy right ? (:

Walked around more, ate some cheeseball thing, took some lame-o weird-o pictures then we decided to head home around 6ish-7.

:D

Oh Ama, I really have to talk to you more often yeah ? It was seriously seriously fun. Spastic ? But enjoyable (:


I ain't no Basketball,
So I ain't on a rebound

Tomorrow is Labour Day ! (:

Have fun people. Enjoy your well deserved breaks.


10:50 PM