Friday, April 27, 2007
i'm too shy to ask ; i'm too proud to lose
but sooner or later i gotta choose
HELLO ! It's like Friday again (:
School never took so long in my life i swear ! "/ this was like the longest week in history. Hm, Chemistry test was crap. I'm so gna fail badly ? Couldn't concentrate the night before so I wasn't able to study. So i guess I'll wait for my results to come out.
:D
SOO.
Fascinating news of the week :
I TOPPED MATH TEST (x
For the first time in my life too ! WOW. Never knew Alicia could be so smart ? But heyyy, she pulled through :D like whoaaa (:
HM, so training was for recovery. so it was reasonably light and we had sleep in the whole week ! :D but today's jumps were crazy i wanted to die :/ but heyy ! I'm alive so i guess its okay. hahhh.
major module is like coming soon. my results are dropping. i might not get into RP. :/ this sucks. but I'm never never taking AUT so if i get pushed to o levels i will so die. damn.
hm, next week is test week for both studies and training. Labour day is on Tuesday (: we have a long weekend ahead.
ohh ! found a little birdy today (: was majorly cute :D and i love it so super much ! it suffered from a little concussion and i carried it. it gave me a bigass shock when it flew to the fan so suddenly tho "/ scary. but it was alright in the end (: i set it free ;]
you hate me.
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight
10:26 PM