Sunday, April 29, 2007
Yesterday ; all my troubles seemed so far away
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,Watch you smile while you are sleeping,While you're far away and dreaming,I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,I could stay lost in this moment forever,When every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure,
I don't wanna close my eyes,
I don't wanna fall asleep,
Cause I'd miss you babe,
And I don't wanna miss a thing,
Cause even when I dream of you,
The sweetest dream would never do,
'd still miss you babe,
And I don't wanna miss a thing.
Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating,
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming,
Wondering if it's me you're seeing,
And then I kiss your eyes,
And thank God we're together,
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever,
Forever and ever.
HELLO ALL :D
The above song is by Aerosmith titled 'i don't wanna miss a thing'. Doesn't this song sound familiar Poojaa ? :] This was the very song that was stuck in both our heads for like the whole week. The other song was by Phil Colins, 'You'd be in my heart' , from the famous cartoon Tarzan ! :D :D
Hm, spent like the whole of yesterday out with Poojaa ? Or maybe half the day .. okay okay. One third (x from like 4pm to about 9.30pm ? Thats like .. 5 and a half hours luhh "/ so long.
First Stop : Novena Square. aka Velocity
Mission : Get New Balance Shoes.
First, we went to Novena Square, or what is currently known as 'Velocity', to buy our New Balance shoes. Since we didn't have to pay for them, we went to collect it :D I have mine already but Poojaa has to wait till next week to get hers [:
My shoes ! --> Now aren't they quite pretty ? (x.jpg)
They ain't so bad huh. Ohwell. I think they look nice :D so i don't mind them ! :D:D
So after getting the shoes, we headed out to Causeway Point because there was a funfair / carnival / pasar malam / night market and yes, there were many things there. :D We spent quite a fair bit walking around Causeway Point and the night market. (: It was really quite fun. We bought like .. LOTS OF STUFF. Or not that much, but more than i usually spend cause i don't spend much. :D
Second stop : Causeway Point.
Mission : Buy a watch.
We bought like a roomies watch :D It's really cute. Mine is a white strap while Poojaa's watch has a red strap. The face is quite big, and round. It has cute little cherries all over (: and my oldest sister said it was nice. Or rather her exact words were ' EH ! So nice, i must borrow
it. ' And, 'Why you never buy one more for me !' xD
.jpg)
So after buying the watch, we walked around some more. Then after we covered the whole place, we went to the night-market instead.
Third stop : The NightMarket aka Pasar Malam
Mission : Buy as much stuff as possible [x
So, the night market was quite happening i suppose. Quite a number of people were there and it was really crowded and stuffy ! It seriously felt like we were being cooked alive. Maybe baked, but then again it's the same. We get cooked :D
Hm, walked around for quite some time. The shoes were getting very heavy, and my bag wasn't helping AT ALL. Poojaa and I were quite retarded and we bought like unnecessary stuff like stickers and all (x OH, and we both bought shades. Mine shades are red (: and Poojaa's shades are black. Quite nice i guess, but i don't know where I'm gna wear it to ! .jpg)
We bought like other random things too. Like pretty stickers, colourful tape, clips to last 1o years and other stuff..jpg)
i think they are so super pretty [x
Soo, after the night market, we went to the civics centre opposite Causeway Point as Poojaa's aunt, who is oh-so-super nice, had to draw money. :D We went over to have a look-see of the stuff that they were selling. I bought a pair of ever-so-pretty shorts :D
Poojaa's aunt bought super cute baby clothes for her daughter, Nisha. (:
.jpg)
YUPP !
And that was all the shopping I did.
The after part was more fun [:Beside Causeway Point, there was a funfair / theme park going on :D . Poojaa, her aunt, Jeeni, and I decided to check it out (:We went on two rides as i had to be home by 10. We didn't have much time. Poojaa and I went on the ride 'Top Gun'. It was super fun (: Poojaa was such a pig (x The very moment the ride started she screamed xD like 'whattt ?' Through out the whole ride, i was laughing so hard and accompanying Poojaa in her screams while she cursed. HAHA, oh Poojaa. I think that was the funniest ride i ever had :DThe second ride we went on was 'Lethal Weapon'. That was a painful ride. ;X The seat was quite big, so as the ride was moving in circles, Poojaa and I were being like bumped from one side to the other. I hit my head quite a few times and aunt Jeeni had a big bruise. :/ Poojaa was aching after the ride (x We also had a screaming competition on the ride (x to find out who could scream the loudest. Poojaa and I won hands down xD Sadly i don't have pictures of the rides and the theme park. But it was bloody brilliant and it took my mind of so many things :D THANKS POOJAA ! :DIt was a blast [:RANDOM BLOG THINGS :D| Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP) |
Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all menYou are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. |
:D :D
| You Follow Your Heart |
You're romantic, sentimental, and emotional.You tend to fall in (and out of) love very quickly.Some may call you fickle, but you can't help where your emotions take you.You've definitely broken a few hearts, but you're not a heartbreaker by nature.Your intentions are always good, even if they change with the wind |
HO HO HO (x
| You Are an Okay Student |
You know how to get by school, but your heart isn't always in it.Motivation is a problem for you. Maybe you need to study something more exciting! |
OKAY !
| What Your Favorite Color Blue Says About You: |
Emotional --- Affected --- Sensitive Peaceful --- Tranquil --- Connected Spiritual --- Experimental --- Deep |
| What Your Favorite Color Orange Says About You: |
Joyful --- Enthusiastic --- OptimisticOutgoing --- Accepting --- ConfidentLoud --- Unruly --- Impulsive |
COLOURS !
| You Are 38% Selfish |
In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you. |
and they say ..
| Your Ideal Pet is a Big Dog |
You're both energetic, affectionate, and a bit goofy.And neither of you seem to mind very slobbery kisses! |
TWINKLE :D
.. but twinkie is not very big.
but i dont care. :D
IDEAL PET !
| You Are As Cool As They Come |
Rational and relaxed, no one could accuse you of being dramatic.You roll with the punches, and nothing ever gets you too worked up.You are able to maintain perspective and see the big picture. And even if you're emotional inside, you don't let it show.You're great at keeping it together, and you're rewarded for that.People see you as an ideal friend, employee, and partner. |
OKAY ! THATS IT (:
2:30 PM