HE IS OFFICIALLY 43.
HEEEE
Okay, so I started the day with a wake up call from Chris saying "Hey Alicia, where do we go for our Chinese Os ?" ( or something along that line )
Muahaha, poor Chris. He didn't know that ClB people didn't have a paper today.
Oh well, but I must thank him. Because he woke me up for training (x
the long story cut short
During the night, Alicia was so super sleepy that she though she set her alarm at 7.55a.m but in reality, she actually set her alarm to ring at 7.55p.m :D
So, to cut the long story short, if Chris did not think there was Os for ClB and did not call her to ask where it was, Alicia would not have gone for training as she would have overslept ! xD
Yay ! So thank you !
And the marvellous news is that I was only 3-5 mins late :D And there were people that came later than me !
So training was slack, because we had 'competition' the day before. Did warm-up and stretching and it was over.
Finished at like 9.45am when training started at 9 :D
So Val and Bal made a quick trip to Causeway's marvellous bakery/cake shop and bought coach's cake and bubbletea for us :D Coach's wife is Oh-So-Cute (:
So coach's surprise party was a blast but it wasn't much of a surprise but he seemed surprised ? :D But it was brilliant. (: Coach's wife was trying to make us all dance and stuff. And she fed us like super a lot of fattening stuff. Like chocolates and ice cream ! (x So dancing around the house was fun, looking at all their old photos as well.
Amazing fact :
Coach was actually very good looking when he was young. :D
[ His wife still looks the same as she did back then, still as pretty (: ] 
Whee, pictures courtesy of Dipna. :D
So after coach's very fun party, seven of us squashed ourselves into Mr Kwok's car and headed to Causeway point for lunch.
Being nice, Mr Kwok decided to treat us to pizza ! :D Yumyum.
Poojaa ( Miss Satay ) came to find me at Causeway during lunch and she had free soup and drinks :D
Then after lunch the silly satay woman bought me my ever delayed last year's birthday present (x ( 3for$10 books :D that I chose ! WHEE )
Then we went to Metro and bought her her birthday present from me (x (some silly spaghetti strap tops ) then we walked around Causeway before heading over to her place where I painted my nails and stole her nail polish (muahahaha) :D
The silly girl kept asking me what looked nice on her. And like everything did, so I was her fashion consultant for the day (x
Then the silly girl who was dressed so nicely for her modeling shoot made me look like a prawn and a dumpling. So I became the Prawn Dumpling :( while I named her the satay :D
And there was this other silly woman who kept looking at me funny. I named her nugget :D cos her shape was like a nugget and she wasn't round enough for a fishball :D:D
* Nuggets have good figures okay !
Yeah,
And on the way home, I finished reading one of the books I bought at the book sale :D
And now I'm starting on another ! :D
I'm a happy girl (: