<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9640215?origin\x3dhttp://swiftand-beautiful.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MEMORY VERSE

"So with you:
Now is your time of grief,
but I will see you again and
you will rejoice,
and no one
will take away your joy."

John 16:22

FEMME devoir



Alicia
li xuan
alicia_lixuan@hotmail.com
30thdecember :]
Zion YF
tracker
Rosyth School
Singapore Sports School
*

there was one

[x]black flats
[x]black long cardigan
[x]navy blue hoodie
[x]digital camera
[x]laptop
[x]piano lessons



Dalies
Aaron Pan. Alethia. Amalina. Amanda Lau. Amanda Lee. April. Aran. Athelie. Audrey Cheong.

Balpreet. Barry. Bernice Teo. Bernice Wong. Beverly.

Carey. Caroline Fu. Cassandra. Cecilia. Charles. Charmaine. Cheryl. Chuan En. Cindy Tan. Cindy. Colin. Crystal.

Daniel Lee. Daniel Ng. Daniella. Daniella Chan. Danny Chua. Danny Seah. Deborah. Delfina. Dipna.

Eddy. Edlyn. Eleanor. Elsa.

Fadhlina. Faris. Fariza.

Gayle. Geraldine. Gillian. Gina.

Hannah Ng. Hui Fang. Hui Min. Hui Ru.

Ira. Irenaeus.

Jamie Lew. Janice Yun. Jasmine Lee. Jasmine Tee. Jazreel Jiaai. Joanne. Joel Pang. Joey Tay. John. Jolene Poh. Jolene Teo. Jonathan. Joshua Shou. Jovina. Joy. Julia Lee. Junipher.

Kalusha. Kenji. Keshia. Khai Leng. Khoonie. Krista. Kristine.

Leon. Linglin. Lin Ping. Lois. Lydia Khoo.

Magdalene. Mariam. Matthaeus. Matthew. Maybelline Tan. Megan. Melissa Tan. Melissa Wong. Melody Leow. Melody Teo. Merissa. Mr Herbert Lee.

Nicole Koh. Noreen.

Olivia. Ophilia.

Priscilla Loh.

Richard. Ridzwan. Ruben.

Sakinah. Samantha Ong. Sarah. Sean Chew. Sheena Tan. Shermaine Lou. Sherman. Shiying. SiJia. SSP Sailors. Sze Min.

Timothy Low. Tyanne.

Valerie Ng. Valerie P. Vanessa Teo. Vera.

Wanyi. Wei Chen. Wei Ning.

YanYee. Ying Fen. YiQing. Yong Jia. Yusof. Yvonne.

Zena.

other links
AJC. ZionYD. Oots famm. DeviantArt. Facebook. Friendster. Photobucket.



history in the making
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
December 2008
April 2009


TAGBOARD

,plot it out in black and white.








CREDS
Designer: shocking/casualty
Hosted: Blogger, Imageshack
Others: 1 2
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Let the reason be -

YF WET GAMES DAY !

Hm, today was really fun. (: even though games was really short. Mass games were fun. Even though I got hit one too many times on my face "/ but I guess you guys didn't mean it. Since y'all were supposed to aim at the flag that I was holding. (: So yeah. Next time I'll just stay away from the flag. xP

So anyway.. Worship today was rather long, but good. It gave me time to reflect on lots of things, myself especially. The funny quiz that Marcus asked us to do and reflect on, based on the Ten Commandments. It's funny how we can remember those commandments and still do otherwise. Amusing how I tell myself not to do something but I still end up doing it anyway. But nevermind, we shall not elaborate :D

This week passed by so fast. School started on Wednesday since Tuesday was Labour Day and Monday a school holiday. But I didn't mind :D not at all. The earlier the better ! (x But to make up for the holidays, Wednesday was the start of Mid years / Major Module. Had English paper on Wednesday and Thursday and Chinese ( language B ) on Friday ! [ Yes, for all who didn't know, Alicia takes Chinese B cause her chinese sucks ] To top it all off, we had NAPFA and Testing too. [ Testing aka time-trials for sprints & jumps ]

NAPFA was on Wednesday morning. Five items were okay I guess. Okay because I mostly suck at all of them but whatever, not as if people expect me to do much anyway. :D 2.4km was after stupid jumps testing. I HATE jumps. Like I seriously do. It's the shit-iest you could ever make me do. "WHY?" ,you ask ?
WELL..

CAUSE I JUST DO.

1. I suck at it
2. It lowers your self-esteem. [ Especially bad for people who have self-esteem up to their ankles ]
3. It makes your ankles hurt.
4. It makes you feel stupid.
5. It's hard to improve cause its a technique.
6. Everyone else is good at it except me.


So, did i lousy 12.32mins but who cares. :D It's an A anyway. Like all the stupid other items. Oh, and we did testing for 60m and 150m. As you can guess. My timing sucked. But whatever.

I DID improve in my block starts anyway. whoowhee.

Balpreet is the cutest shit in the world (x [ i mean this in a good way :P so don't kill me ] The retarded girl kept telling us that her birthday was coming soon :D It was funny though. She had to tell me that her birthday was coming i like 12 more days. Crazy woman :D :D whee okay.

Just looking back at some old stuff. I kinda miss last time. So many people whom i was close to. We just suddenly drifted away so fast.
Why couldn't time just stand still ? "/


MUMMY, DA JIE and KOR are in SHANGHAI .. [ i think ] I'll only see them next weekend "/ SIGH, so long more. But nevermind :D They'll be back before I know it (:

YD TOMORROW ! I HAVE to wake up on time ! (x




Say to those who are fearful-hearted,
Do not be afraid.
The Lord your God is strong
And with His mighty arms
When you call on His name
He will come and save

He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Say to the weary one
Your God will surely come
He will come and save you

He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Lift up your eyes to Him
You will arise again
He will come and save you

Say to those who are broken-hearted
Do not lose your faith
The Lord your God is strong
With His loving arms
When you call on His name
He will come and save



10:38 PM