Another week of school is over :D It's almost holiday ! (: Just another 2 more weeks to June Hols. (:
The Arafura games people left yesterday for Darwin, they'll be back on the 18th of May. Coach has gone with them. So we are coach-less until then. Oh well, but we have our training plan .. or we had one. Ama lost it (x but Miss Chan has another copy.
So, Mr Valeri was like delighted that Coach was going. "/ He was like. "Alikia ! I will be training you when your coach isn't here !" Then he gave me the evil grin that I'll suffer in the week my coach ain't here. Die die die.
Oh, I just remembered something ..
You STUPID STUPID IDIOT. What are you trying to do huh ? Make things worst ? Where the PangSai is your brain !? Oh, sorry. I forgot. You DON'T have one ! You passed it out through your ass because you didn't use it enough and your body thought it was waste material. And it is. Plus, it's your fault. So don't you blame me and seem all sorry. You can be upset until your sorry ass turns blue and I don't care. So get lost (:
Okay, randomness aside.
The week wasn't bad as a whole. :D I actually enjoyed myself quite a lot and there are so many things that made me smile (: There were those annoying, upsetting and ugly moments but we'll just forget them. Why make yourself sad when you can smile right ? :) Plus, Coach and his wife were telling us that we have no reason to be sad because we're still young. We should embrace it :D YAY !
The Week : The trackers from Thailand came on Sunday and we held a mini-competition in our school (: Relays were the only events that took place. (x We also had our first Sports Day ! Which i didn't take part in. And now I wish i did. But nevermind :D Cluster outing was this week too. Went to watch Spiderman 3 with the Thailand people. Sadly, the O level group wasn't able to go though. But they will be watching it soon I think.
Learning Journey was on Wednesday :D We had a boat trip around Singapore. The trip was quite interesting (x It was drizzling before we went and the wind was so cold. So lucky for me, I brought a jacket :D When we went on the boat, the weather didn't like us too much and we had a 'rain-stop-rain-stop' thing going on. The wind was superb (: And Fariza and I had some checking out thing going on too (x
Relays were on Thursday and we took plenty of pictures. (; Most of us have Thai names ! (x Mine is 'Bang' pronounced 'bpang'. Ahha. Sounds so weird luh. But oh well. Easier for them to say I guess (x We won't get to see the Thailand people for another 4 months :( Until we go to Lampang [ wheehee :D ] They left today morning. I wonder whether the girl passed my shirt to a teacher who will pass it to me (x
I miss Him :)
Oh, Friday made me happy. So extremely happy :D It's a secret :D
Gail, Poojaa and I went for RockAC 2007 :D Poojaa watered me while talking "/ It was really good, the performers were like 'WHOAAA'-ing. The pianist reminds me of someone ! [ grins at Gail and Poojaa ] (x And I think there is a video of him on youtube.com. So, RockAC was dominated by all the instrumentalists. 2nd runner-up was the pianist. Runner-up was the guitarist. And the Winners were the Symphonic Drummers. :) :) Gail's friend, Sarah, didn't win but she was really good too. Her voice was naturally angelic and sweet :D Plus, she played the piano and sang. Super (: