SIGH ! OF ALL SILLY DAYS, IT JUST HAD TO RAIN TODAY !
Today was such a nice bright sunshine-y day when I woke up. So I decided to wear my no-grip-when-it-is-wet slippers. And I was thinking to myself that I'd just kill someone if it rains "/
And yes, Alicia was psychic but she didn't listen to her-oh-so-smart-self.
Then, there were this silly group of guys at the bus-stop who were SO-SUPER-DUPER annoying. One Silly Ass kept on looking at me and grinning. Then his friends will start smiling and laughing. Like go bury yourself in a well or something ? Retard.
So yes. I made my way back home in slide-y slippers. I was practically falling every stupid step and my silly slippers made my ankle so darn pain. As tho I'm not in enough pain, they just have to agitate it even more "/
I am not happy. NOT HAPPY.
RAHH, I think I will personally shoot the next person that irritates me "/ The rain is such a spoiler. Bleah.
Nevermind, think happy thoughts.
I shall be going out later & my new Nike spikes have arrived :D No. They aren't as pretty as the champagne gold one I wanted but they are okay. In a sissy girly way xD