Bleah. Today was the last day of holiday training ! According to coach, I'm improving (: Good thing too. Since competition is like around the corner ! "/ Scary.
School on Sunday. Mr Ramond was like happily going :" See you on Sunday night !" And like grinning ever so widely.
Ah shucks. It's the same-old-same-old thing again. But it's just for one last module ! :D
I finished Season one of CSI Miami :D :D In like one week xD Three more to go.
Oh, Piriyah ! Thanks for the bangles. They are beautiful :)
People are all the same And we only get judged by what we do My personality reflects me And if I'm ugly then So are you, So are you .
Dancing bears, Painted wings, Things I almost remember, And a song someone sings Once upon a December.
Far away, long ago, Glowing dim as an ember, Things my heart Used to know, Things it yearns to remember..