Saturday, June 30, 2007
I'm so pretty, oh so pretty. I'm so pretty, witty and gay
My sister is like retarded. She's listening to a Chinese song describing a pig "/
And I thought I was spastic.
She keeps singing the silly line over and over again. "/
Direct translation would be :" Pig, your nose has two nostrils.. "
Okay, whatever.
So first week of school after the one month break..
It passed like super duper fast ?
Loved it. :D
So, I have like a 'long' weekend. School starts on Tuesday instead of the regular Monday.
And because of that, I have damn a lot of homework. "/
English thesis.
Some argumentative essay I have yet to pick a topic on.
Bio Essay
Abortion. Would you or would you not abort your child if you found out it is suffering from down syndrome.
Math.
Vectors Worksheet and textbook questions.
Chemistry.
Alkanes and alkenes worksheet.
For like my 'long' weekend that is a lot okay "/
Plus I have training on Monday.
Oh !
Monday is also Remy's birthday :D
Hm, Kor has like finally fixed the com in jie/ my room and now it has internet. Yay. So Da (big) Jie might give me her laptop but she claims she'll only give it to me if I'm nice.
Sigh, I'm like always nice :D
Just not nice to the boyfriend.
But we have a mutual understanding what :D
So there's like no reason why I shouldn't have the laptop xD
oh look. Meet my mummy. She's like 50 :D and absolutely gorgeous don't you think ?
12:26 AM