<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9640215?origin\x3dhttp://swiftand-beautiful.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MEMORY VERSE

"So with you:
Now is your time of grief,
but I will see you again and
you will rejoice,
and no one
will take away your joy."

John 16:22

FEMME devoir



Alicia
li xuan
alicia_lixuan@hotmail.com
30thdecember :]
Zion YF
tracker
Rosyth School
Singapore Sports School
*

there was one

[x]black flats
[x]black long cardigan
[x]navy blue hoodie
[x]digital camera
[x]laptop
[x]piano lessons



Dalies
Aaron Pan. Alethia. Amalina. Amanda Lau. Amanda Lee. April. Aran. Athelie. Audrey Cheong.

Balpreet. Barry. Bernice Teo. Bernice Wong. Beverly.

Carey. Caroline Fu. Cassandra. Cecilia. Charles. Charmaine. Cheryl. Chuan En. Cindy Tan. Cindy. Colin. Crystal.

Daniel Lee. Daniel Ng. Daniella. Daniella Chan. Danny Chua. Danny Seah. Deborah. Delfina. Dipna.

Eddy. Edlyn. Eleanor. Elsa.

Fadhlina. Faris. Fariza.

Gayle. Geraldine. Gillian. Gina.

Hannah Ng. Hui Fang. Hui Min. Hui Ru.

Ira. Irenaeus.

Jamie Lew. Janice Yun. Jasmine Lee. Jasmine Tee. Jazreel Jiaai. Joanne. Joel Pang. Joey Tay. John. Jolene Poh. Jolene Teo. Jonathan. Joshua Shou. Jovina. Joy. Julia Lee. Junipher.

Kalusha. Kenji. Keshia. Khai Leng. Khoonie. Krista. Kristine.

Leon. Linglin. Lin Ping. Lois. Lydia Khoo.

Magdalene. Mariam. Matthaeus. Matthew. Maybelline Tan. Megan. Melissa Tan. Melissa Wong. Melody Leow. Melody Teo. Merissa. Mr Herbert Lee.

Nicole Koh. Noreen.

Olivia. Ophilia.

Priscilla Loh.

Richard. Ridzwan. Ruben.

Sakinah. Samantha Ong. Sarah. Sean Chew. Sheena Tan. Shermaine Lou. Sherman. Shiying. SiJia. SSP Sailors. Sze Min.

Timothy Low. Tyanne.

Valerie Ng. Valerie P. Vanessa Teo. Vera.

Wanyi. Wei Chen. Wei Ning.

YanYee. Ying Fen. YiQing. Yong Jia. Yusof. Yvonne.

Zena.

other links
AJC. ZionYD. Oots famm. DeviantArt. Facebook. Friendster. Photobucket.



history in the making
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
December 2008
April 2009


TAGBOARD

,plot it out in black and white.








CREDS
Designer: shocking/casualty
Hosted: Blogger, Imageshack
Others: 1 2
Friday, June 15, 2007
sound the trumpets

HELLO !

I'm back from my one day Malaysia trip xD



It was fun. I practically slept the whole way there and back.

( I know I know, y'all are most likely thinking what a pig Alicia is, but I have a good reason okay ! )

I was like sick when I went there.

Therefore making me physically tired and in need of rest

( Hah, told you I had a good reason [ not excuse ] and mummy gave me some panadol stuff [totally gross] that makes you sleepy ! )



So yeah.

And when I came back, I was like better :D

And horrible sickness made me miss nightgames please ?

But nevermind. According to Miss Hannah Ng or HNG, I promised to go next year .



Didn't shop much and I only managed to buy snacks :D

( ohhh noo, pile on the pounds :/ )

But nevermind.



random thought:

SHARKS ARE COOL
( Bet you Cecilia thinks so too :D )
** Her email is sharky_cool (x



Hey Poojaa !

I just realised no matter what right, you're the one who's most likely to be there ( maybe always ). And even if you do piss me off sometimes, hey, you are the one who made my day in the first place. :D so ya. Plus, you only told one secret. I just realised how stupid it was anyway ( the whole world was gna find out soone or later ) . And the other one wasn't intentional. You tried to help (: So ya. I guess I do trust you anyway. :D And I do tell you stuff :D So ya.
THANKS A BUNCH :D

To Ama :
Sorry that I told Poojaa your secret. You don't have to forgive me if you don't want to. But anyway, I do know that person you hate so much and wrote on your blog about is me. So you don't have to hide it. You can put my name if you want to. Not as if I'm gna complain to anyone right ? Yeah. I do realised that I contradicted myself. But after thinking, Poojaa has damn alot of secrets that she has kept for me through out four years. She only told two ? Whats 2 out of a 1001 ? :D Yeah. I know you most probably won't give a dime about what I said but hopefully my appology would clear some things.
I didn't tell all your secret-y stuff-y said but I don't think you care about that now. So nevermind about that.
One word, Sorry. It sums everything up.





What excuse do YOU have to hate me ?

Have a big problem weighing on your mind concerning me ?
Share it today !
Tag the board, or either email it :D

It will appear on the blog either way :)
It's good to share
It will relieve the hate that is stored up :D
And maybe pass it around.

FEEL FREE :D
FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GIVEN
NO SIDES ARE TAKEN



:D


8:03 PM