TODAY WAS DAMNNNNN FUN LAAAAA ! :D
Today Rocked :D & it's all thanks to .. :
Fathullah, for spending so much money on the silly machine and I didn't even get to win the phone I was like this <-> close !
Dipna, for taking so many pretty photos :D
Ridzwan, for letting me steal like half of your drink ( no I'm no cheapo ;p )
Kyser, for telling me how to go home :D
Val, for bringing us there !
But no thanks you evil people for laughing at me while I eat. -stares at Ama. Then Ridzwan& Kyser.
I DO NOT EAT SLOWLY OKAY.
BLEAHHH. YOU MEANO-BEANO-BOOBOOS !
:D:D
AND !
Cockroaches are disgusting and it's not my fault they are so ugly and they give me the creeps. So it's not funny when I see one and scream ! -glares at Ridzwan& Dipna.
They are disgooosting okay.
But nevermind.
(x
I'm going to Malaysia tmr :)
Miss me all !