Bet you Gail is like 'nagging' at Poojaa cause she's being silly (x
And Hannah is mean.
She says my blog is boring.
..
Okay okay.
It is.
OH WELL.
(x
So, two hour bus ride to Bandar Penawar tmr.
I can't wait ?
(yeah right)
But it might be fun (:
We'll see.
I had training today !
It was like superrrrrr easy training :D
We jogged and stretched.
(ONLY jogging ? no drills, stridings and whaterver! )
Then we did the silly walking over hurdles thingy.
Ten sets of 9 hurdles.
AND WE FINISHED TRAINING (x
So wow-ing.
:D
But coach was a meano in training. He threw the stupid soccer ball at me :/ And it hit me quite hard ! Silly gong :\
But whatever.
Oh, and Poojaa, the silly girl, made me help her move her stuff to 7th floor and pack her stuff too. Bleah. That alone was one training session. Weights training :D
Silly girl (:
Who is no longer my roommate.
I MISS YOUUUUU !
P/S
anyone with the song Once again by Frankie Jordan ? :D