Hello, Yf today was combined at Gardens (: Msg today was on Homosexuality ? The speaker was funny. He kept giving these very cute/ quirky/ weird facial expressions. Quite funny. And he answered some of the questions that seemed as though there were no answers ? But he did it anyway (x
So church tmr (: I'm ushering with Sher And I have to wake up for YD cause I cannot be such a bum :D
& I'm missing the fact that I don't have to rush to school tmr :( I'm depressed. I have no more lessons and I can't stay in school ! But ahh, I'll get over it sooner or later.
:)
I lie awake I left the porch light on I hope it helps you to find your way Outside I hear the thunder roll by Roll roll roll right by me But I know, I won't cry Cause' there is somebody Somebody somebody waitin' for me Out in the rain