<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9640215?origin\x3dhttp://swiftand-beautiful.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MEMORY VERSE

"So with you:
Now is your time of grief,
but I will see you again and
you will rejoice,
and no one
will take away your joy."

John 16:22

FEMME devoir



Alicia
li xuan
alicia_lixuan@hotmail.com
30thdecember :]
Zion YF
tracker
Rosyth School
Singapore Sports School
*

there was one

[x]black flats
[x]black long cardigan
[x]navy blue hoodie
[x]digital camera
[x]laptop
[x]piano lessons



Dalies
Aaron Pan. Alethia. Amalina. Amanda Lau. Amanda Lee. April. Aran. Athelie. Audrey Cheong.

Balpreet. Barry. Bernice Teo. Bernice Wong. Beverly.

Carey. Caroline Fu. Cassandra. Cecilia. Charles. Charmaine. Cheryl. Chuan En. Cindy Tan. Cindy. Colin. Crystal.

Daniel Lee. Daniel Ng. Daniella. Daniella Chan. Danny Chua. Danny Seah. Deborah. Delfina. Dipna.

Eddy. Edlyn. Eleanor. Elsa.

Fadhlina. Faris. Fariza.

Gayle. Geraldine. Gillian. Gina.

Hannah Ng. Hui Fang. Hui Min. Hui Ru.

Ira. Irenaeus.

Jamie Lew. Janice Yun. Jasmine Lee. Jasmine Tee. Jazreel Jiaai. Joanne. Joel Pang. Joey Tay. John. Jolene Poh. Jolene Teo. Jonathan. Joshua Shou. Jovina. Joy. Julia Lee. Junipher.

Kalusha. Kenji. Keshia. Khai Leng. Khoonie. Krista. Kristine.

Leon. Linglin. Lin Ping. Lois. Lydia Khoo.

Magdalene. Mariam. Matthaeus. Matthew. Maybelline Tan. Megan. Melissa Tan. Melissa Wong. Melody Leow. Melody Teo. Merissa. Mr Herbert Lee.

Nicole Koh. Noreen.

Olivia. Ophilia.

Priscilla Loh.

Richard. Ridzwan. Ruben.

Sakinah. Samantha Ong. Sarah. Sean Chew. Sheena Tan. Shermaine Lou. Sherman. Shiying. SiJia. SSP Sailors. Sze Min.

Timothy Low. Tyanne.

Valerie Ng. Valerie P. Vanessa Teo. Vera.

Wanyi. Wei Chen. Wei Ning.

YanYee. Ying Fen. YiQing. Yong Jia. Yusof. Yvonne.

Zena.

other links
AJC. ZionYD. Oots famm. DeviantArt. Facebook. Friendster. Photobucket.



history in the making
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
December 2008
April 2009


TAGBOARD

,plot it out in black and white.








CREDS
Designer: shocking/casualty
Hosted: Blogger, Imageshack
Others: 1 2
Friday, July 27, 2007
It's just like flying through a tornado with your eyes closed

HELLO.
Today is my official last day of lessons :D
I don't have to go back to study any more !
(maybe I have to luh, just for one more week only tho)
But I still have like trainings and stuff. All the way until the last day of August. :D

So yeah.
The week passed so fast :(
I'm weird. I'm super happy that school is finally over ( four long years ! okay okay. maybe not. three and a half then :/ ), but at the same time I'm sad.
I'll never get to stay in the hostel again !
I'm already missing checking in on Sunday nights and checking out on Friday nights. ( that sounds so army-ish )

Hm, and moving home is like so strange. I mean I love home and all, but I won't be surrounded by my friends anymore :(
Oh Poojaa, Oh Gail.
I'll miss rooming with y'all.
Bet y'all will miss me ;p
But I'll miss you guys too (:
You both have made my hostel experience super duper marvellously great ! (:
Doubt that I wouldn't have made it half as good if I didn't have you guys for roommates :D

..
So mushy. xD
Spread the world with mush ! :D
Loves, Hugs, Kisses, Smooches, Caresses and whatever you can think of !

Bleah.
I'm all Sweaty again :(
I bathed before I came home but I had to move all my stuff out of the hostel and into the van, then finally into the house. :/
Four years worth of stuff. All the junk I brought home. Bet mummy is gna make me throw out most of it :( ..

Like my shoes.
We have to have a minute of silence for the passing on of my beloved shoes. (2 pairs of them)
The first was the second pair of shoes I was given in my whole sports school life.
It was four years old :( I shared a few words of thanks and appreciation with it before I threw it down the rubbish bin. So sad okay. My poor friend is now in the dark. Surrounded by disgusting stuff :(
Then the second pair was just an okay shoe. But it was like 2 years old ? Or maybe 3. Not too sure. It was quite heavy but it served it's two/three years well :D

I hope that my shoes aren't lonely and haven't been separated from each other. So that at least they would be able to like have each others company and not feel alone in the last moments of it's life.
I love you shoes-y !

So, I still have like 2 luggages to unpack. 5 big big duffel kinda bags and 2 other school bags. :/ Wish me luck ! I think know I'll need it.

:D

I'm going back to school on Monday :D
Some silly survey thing and Math remedial ( haven't taken my math test ) and the class Mosaic art piece :D
I'll see silly Poojaa and bumbum Gail! (: (:


Okay people.
Take care now, don't get lost, be good and stay safe ! :D
byE (x


8:12 PM