Friday, July 13, 2007
she was worth so much more
Dewy is so cute :DDear dear Gail is gna send the picture to me ! :D :DSo, another week of school is over.
I have 2 more weeks to ..
holidays, glorious holidays :)
(okay, not really holidays cause I still have to come back for training.. but :D )Weekdays
I screwed up 200m finals :(
Not because I got fourth but because my timing is a pangsai >:(
But nevermind.
I still have Wednesday. :D
Nationals finals are on Wednesday, apparently the whole school will be going down :/
Oh whooptidoo.Wednesday is the final day of Nationals :( / :)Three events !100m, fourbyone, fourbyfour !Sigh.I'm like happy it's gna be over but I don't want it to end !'Cause I'll never see Dewy again (xSo sad. :(Gail will get to see Dewy and I wont.Bleah. Gail is evil (xSO,I watched Harry Potter's Order of the Phoenix already :DWatched it on Thursday and I only paid $2.WHEE~It was quite nice I guess :)
Harry was like short compared to everyone else in the movie. ;PAnd dear Poojaa is in the movie xD
She's one of those black horsey-s ;p
Oh Poojaa. :DSaturdayI had lunch with Hannah ( the one arm-ed girl / handicap ;p ), Tim ( the boy who made us go to serangoon ), Daniel ( the retard ), iBob ( =0 ), Shawn ( the guy who wiped his dirty hands on Daniel's shirt )So spastic right ;pWho goes all the way to Serangoon to eat lunch (xApparently we did =XBut we're quite normal.Yes, so instead of going to Bishan for YfI went to Gardens instead. :DWorkshop :DQuite okay, and it'll be useful (:So, Sunday tmr :DYay !Do you hear the people sing ?Singing the songs of angry menIt is the music of the people who will not be slaves again.When the beating of your heart echos the beating of the drum,There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes...than he could ever give
10:56 PM