Gosh, that song has been stuck in my head for ages ! ( Beautiful girl by IHaveNoIdeaWho ) Thanks to Noreen ;p She kept playing the song. Plus, it had such a catchy tune :D
It sounds quite cute anyway. But the words are like .. 'ehh' xD
So yeah.. 4x100m and 100m today (: I think it was okay :D
And I'm happy. I didn't drop the baton as a second runner ! And I think I ran a good 100m ! ( cause I have a pb ! )
Then 100m finals was so fun. I talked to so many people (: Then they were quite nice and all :D
And it was the first time someone said my voice sounded nice (x Quite shocked.
Most people would say 'annoying', 'squeaky'.. Best would be 'shut up' :D Then she said it was 'feminine' "/
I got a shock (x
So today was okay on a whole :D
Yeah.
But stupid silly people made me so angry on Thursday. Idiots. I was like doing ABSOLUTELY nothing out of the ordinary. And these few idiots kept disturbing me, bloody pangsai.
Bet it was just because I was wearing a sports school jersey.
BLAH
But seriously. Most people have like a problem with us. Judging us by what we eat, wear, carry, drink..
GOSH ! Don't you people have better things to do then stare at sports school students and comment ? I actually doubt your life is that boring. Is it like 'Very fun and cool' ?
We train very hard everyday, to get where we are.Even if we don't do so well, at least we still try.And we take the steps to actually get better ?So if y'all in the stands keep talking as though y'all are better, why don't y'all try enrolling into the school and join us. Since it's all so easy for all of you to do what we do.If that's not enough. How would you like it if everything you do gets a rude comment ?Is it that hard to say a nice word ?Instead of swearing and commenting ?No one wants to hear you and your annoying bunch of people you call friends.If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Seriously.
Okay, yeah. That is to the annoying bunch of asses at the track on Thursday :D Most of you should know what I'm talking about.