Thursday, August 02, 2007
i feel like throwing a sheep
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH !!!!THIS IS SO UNFAIR :(On the day that I'm like not going for training, Dewy is training.. AT MY SCHOOL !Like how unfair is this ? :(Gail called me on Dipna's phone to tell me that.How utterly depressing.Argh.Choke me dead. :('Cause it's my fault that I'm lazy !AHHH. Unfair much !BLEAH.But anyway, yesterday was kinda funfun :)Bus ride there and back with wan ting. She's like mad and laughs at everything (xThen I ran like 100m and 4x100. I'm like slow. But what the heck. I did try okay. The wind was super strong I felt like I was running on a treadmill. xD and relay was fun (: Not too bad I must say.Only bad thing was that I didn't get to see the cats !But nevermind. Maybe next time (:Yesterday was also Twinkle's birthday :DShe's officially 5 ! Little oldie :)Who is like the adorable-est thing in the world !I love you Twinkle!(for all those who do not know, Twinkle is my beloved golden-brown pedigree cocker spaniel who is now officially aged 5)Yes, so take care everyone while I go whine to someone else about how depressed I am that I'm not able to see Dewy. :(BYE !
3:54 PM