It's like 12 & I'm not asleep yet when I have church tmr. Why ?
.. I'm not really sure either.
I'll text you the answer when I figure it out later :D So if you want to know why. Kindly state your name and handphone number on the tagboard or text me instead (: (I'm kidding, really)
Okay, so outing with Nicole and JiaLi ! :) Haven't seen those two in ages ! So YAY ! I saw y'all today :D
Nicole is a shit. She wanted to watch a scary movie cause she just watched disturbia or something and found it funny. Seriously. (Nicole if you're reading this, good for you ;p) Nicole is a retardddd ! She finds scary shows amusing !
Therefore, Nikki, Jia and I went to watch Alone. ( the movie title is 'alone' , just in case ) It's friggin shit scary okay ! ( but then again, I suck at watching horror films ) So yes. And I didn't have a jacket to cover my eyes with. So I used my hands :D I practically had my fingers in a V-shape outlining my eyes .. And I accidentally let out a (really loud) squeal half-way through the show. But I really swear it wasn't my fault. The stupid thing came out of no where ! So yes.
We scared ourselves at three in the afternoon. How sad can we get.
After which we hunted for a neoprint machine to take neoprints. I haven't taken one in really really long :D It was kinda dumb ? But amusing xD
Whee ! Outing again soon :) before silly Nicole goes to the land of farfaraway.
Then outing with Melissa. Shoppppppped. x) Silly girl has the sillest things to say ;p
ANDDDDDD.. Church tmr.
Dear Alicia, You have to sleep now or else you'll be late for YD tmr. So Sleep ! Love, Your blog.