Monday, September 24, 2007
like a Woman's wrath
Okay, today was a great day ! Until a few minutes ago when a well-known asshole just had to spoil my day. No rewards for guessing who (:I'll give you a hint tho. He's old and a shithead. There.The whole world should know. If you don't, good for you. (:So, today was good because ..I finished my Chinese Oral and i think i'll pass. Training was quite fun even tho some people got a little angryRemy hitched us a ride home (Thanks !)Dinner was nice.I was talking to a bunch of funny people who made me laugh.& There were no irritating people today ( Altho one person almost got there.)Yeah. Then some asshole just had to spoil my day.But i feel better now cause i planned how i want to kill him (:Altho i can't do it in real life, i can just imagine it.& i'm loving every minute of it. I know you might think i'm sick in the head or something ?But no, i'm normal. I just hate him that much.If you wna know how i planned his death, you can ask.But i doubt y'all would want to.Okay, take care and don't irritate anyone today. Bye
11:22 PM