Tuesday, October 02, 2007
take a breath - make it deep
Today was cross-training.Trackers were supposed to play basketball.In the end, the guys played basketball and the girls played captain's ball.I never knew it could be such a violent game.I sprained my finger, it hurts when i type.I can't bend it to touch palm and i can't clench my hand into fists.It is slightly swollen, but no one can tell cause my fingers are ( the only thing on me that is ) skinny.Yeah, i'm quite pissed. Yet not so. Yes, you said it.I'm weird.I think so too:D..Okay, training wasn't THAT bad.I just exaggerate so (:It was kinda fun i guess, yeah.But something is bugging me, and i have yet to find out what.Oh well, no point :)
Okay,to people out there with sprained fingers, Icing your fingers help :D
the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down - come around
12:45 AM