Monday, December 03, 2007
I think you shine brighter than everyone else
Baby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
hahah! nxt time, must invite me to ur wedding!Alicia says:
you say don't bluff whatttBaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
CANNOT FORGET MEAlicia says:
LOLBaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
ahem!Alicia says:
MARRIED :/ ?!?!?!?!?!??!Baby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
LOLBaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
HAHAHHAHAlicia says:
i'm a bit the young ?Alicia says:
:/Baby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
possibly.Alicia says:
you scary womanAlicia says:
HAHAHABaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
i said, NEXT TIMEBaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
and i aint a womanBaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
haahahahAlicia says:
HAHAHABaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
IM SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU AREBaby, run with the wind (: I'm letting you free. says:
HELLOW!?
Haha, Sakinah is one crazy junior and a hell load of fun (:
So yes,
Almost died just now during training.
Had this killer headache that was threatening to make me puke.
And i had difficulty breathing due to phlegm :/
Puked water ThriceHorrible.Puking is supposed to make you feel better but it made it worst.PooftSo instead of doing 5x150m, i did four.Still quite good.Cause my timings were kinda okay (:Oh, and i had slight fever too !But only after training. Yeah horrible.But bathing gives temporary reliefs for headaches. Plus they are good cause they make me happy. I like being all squeaky clean :DLittle Random Fact :Bathing would be my favourite pasttime if water wasn't so expensive :/oh darnit
And Noreen's house is still the bombdiggity.Loveeee it (xOh ! and i followed a stranger around my whole estate just now (xShe asked me to follow and i did. lalalaShe's a nice old lady who feeds cats :DHm, cats,I miss Jude
Stupid cat :(
Why can't you come back nowww ?
9:01 PM