Friday, December 21, 2007
Hm, i'm like emoo-ing :(
I don't like myself when i'm emo
I'm annoying myself :/
Shhhtuuupiddd. >:(
So, i'm not sure if i wna go for tmr's training.
But i already told Noreen i'm going so she's going so i won't miss her.
So sweet right !
My nice tu tu kueh :)Hm, but i don't wna gooo !
I mean, i totally love training ..
Okay, i love SOME trainings but argh ! tmr is like stupid >:(
SIGH.
/Edit
Okay, i ended up not going for training in the morning cause..
Well, just because.
Went out with Noreen :)
Hello silly tu tu kueh !
Shopping with you was fun ! :D
Yeah, came home REALLY tired ?
Then church family Christmas thingy ?
Didn't go for the musical at gardens :(
Ah well,
Going tmr with Megan
After Yf sports day.. i think ?
Should be.
Bye
12:11 AM